Please use this form to contact GardenDrum about an administrative matter, for example:
- advertising on GardenDrum – we have an Advertising Pack of audience statistics and rates ready to send you
- website issues (problems accessing pages, logins, passwords etc)
- contributing a guest blog post
- asking permission to reproduce any of GardenDrum’s stories or photos
- just to let us know how much you enjoy GardenDrum!
If you want help or to ask a question – about plants, gardens and gardening, landscaping and materials, garden design, finding gardening products or about gardens to visit, you need JOIN GardenDrum first (CLICK HERE) and ask your question using the Gardening HELP LINK.
(All you need to tell us is a username, email address and password. Your information is securely encrypted and GardenDrum never, ever shares its members’ information with third parties.)
Why do you have to join GardenDrum to ask a garden or plant question? GardenDrum provides lots of helpful and valuable information to its members free of charge, in exchange for them taking a few minutes to register on the site, which helps our user statistics. We think it’s a fair exchange.
But if you’ve got a general admin query, or you’d like to advertize, or give some feedback about GardenDrum, or maybe even try your hand at garden writing, use the contact form below.