Jane’s Delicious Urban Gardening is packed with inspirational ideas and practical information on all aspects of urban eco living, with a wealth of tips and suggestions for:
– growing organic vegetables just about anywhere – from containers to edible walls, from raised beds to rooftops, from community gardens to neglected pavements
– planting and maintaining a space-efficient urban orchard
– converting an existing lawn or tennis court into an instant edible oasis
– keeping urban bees, hens and aquaponic tanks
– harvesting rainwater and recycling grey water
– introducing solar power into your home
– converting a chlorinated swimming pool into a wetland filtered haven.
Illustrated with hundreds of beautiful colour photographs.
Jane’s Delicious Urban Gardening